Smoke Damage Restoration
Smoke and ash can cause tremendous damage to your furniture, electronics, clothes, bedding, flooring, and metallic surfaces, among others. Smoke damage can occur from a fire within the home or from wildfires around the home. Failure to deal with the effects of smoke damage in a timely manner may render the damage irreversible.
Here are the leading causes of smoke damage:
- House fires, usually produce thick, heavy smoke that cause irreversible damage to your property.
- Smoke from electrical fires, originating from faulty appliances and poor wiring, can cause tremendous destruction of property.
- Brush and Wildfires.
- Cigarette or tobacco smoke may find its way to you walls, ceilings and doors subsequently causing stains that are hard to remove.
- Smoke from cooking, baking and accidental kitchen fires.
- Fireplace mishaps.
As a property owner, the action you take will determine whether you will be able to restore your property.
Urgent steps to take include:
- Open all windows and doors to ventilate the house and allow fresh air in.
- Wear protective clothing, including gloves, long pants, sleeves, and eye protection.
- Remove undamaged valuables to a safe location.
Let’s face it. Restoring your property after a smoke damage event is a job for trained professionals. West Coast Restoration and Cleaning is a professional team up to the task. We use the latest techniques coupled with state-of-the-art equipment to restore your property to its previously flawless condition. Call us today to discuss your project